- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"The Walton has undeniable charm and sophistication. There are quite shabby areas of wear and tear; ( front room ceiling cracks and soot dama..."
"Stylish and comfortable boutique hotel set in a beautiful part of Nottingham. Lovely large terrace to enjoy the evening sun. Friendly and he..."
"Very nice. Would definitely stay again..."
"We had a restful evening and great breakfast, all together an enjoyable stay...."
"OK, they're refurbishing and renovating so there's bound to be mess. Except you don't notice because the hotel is so welcoming. Log fires, f..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic Park area of the city of Nottingham, The Walton Hotel provides the perfect retreat. Built as a hunting lodge to the castle's deer park in the early 1800's this unique residence has retained many of its original features whilst offering all the conveniences of modern living such as FREE WI-FI internet connection, LCD Smart TVs and Direct Dial Telephones. This prestigious and secluded location is amazingly just 15 minutes walk from the vibrant centre of Nottingham.
Here you'll find a superb range of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants, theatres and the city's historic castle. Beautifully decorated throughout, The Walton offers 15 stunning double, superior and family rooms/suites, a lively bar and stylish restaurant serving a delicious menu. You can also relax in a spacious patio area overlooking the Nottingham landscape. In the morning, The Walton serves a wide range of breakfast choices from Continental to Full English cooked with fresh local ingredients. The bar serves food all day till 9pm, with dishes prepared using seasonal produce. In addition there is an extensive wine list featuring some world renowned wines from Gauntleys Fine Wines and Weavers of Nottingham. The Walton is the perfect setting for private dining, functions or business conferences, all tailor-made to meet your requirements.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Walton Hotel
The Walton has undeniable charm and sophistication.
There are quite shabby areas of wear and tear; ( front room ceiling cracks and soot damage) but these can be overlooked and add authenticity. The whole building was superbly decorated for Xmas, large superior trees and buntings. The entrance arc looked fab. We stayed in an Annex Room over the road which I think we should have been consulted on but it was a nice clean spacious room. Our only bug bear was the "sealed" bottle of still water provided had some ungodly slimy smog floating in it. Revolting. If you love atmospheric open fires and eclectic decor then this is the place for you. They didn't offer a discounted rate for a second nights stay and were maybe tag overpriced. We weren't told of refurbishment and should have been. Nice short distance from town centre.
Lovely independent hotel
Stylish and comfortable boutique hotel set in a beautiful part of Nottingham.
Lovely large terrace to enjoy the evening sun. Friendly and helpful staff.