- 14 guest reviews
"price was great, not expensive.Staff were very helpful and friendly, the room and en suite was spotlessly clean, i ate sausage and mash with..."
"The hotel was very pretty very tidy and we'll kept. It looked like everything was getting ready for BT Parties but the staff were very helpf..."
"The hotel could do with better sound proofing within the bedrooms!..."
"Stayed here for a funeral recently. Best point was room at the back of the hotel was very quiet. No traffic noise and a lovely rural view ev..."
"The first room had suffered from one of the smokers who does not respect no smoking signs or other peoples comfort. I was moved immediately..."
About the hotel
Overlooking beautiful countryside, Royal Chace is only a short distance from the heart of London. Ideal for business and leisure breaks, the hotel boasts high quality accommodation, cuisine and service. Set amidst its own tranquil and spacious grounds, The Royal Chace Hotel overlooks rolling countryside, making it the ideal place to get away from it all.
Enjoy high quality a la carte cuisine in our award winning Kings Restaurant and drinks with friends in our Kings Bar. Why not explore the attractions of London? The Royal Chace is the perfect base to explore the popular tourist attractions, visit the theatre or enjoy the many wonders that London has to offer - only a short distance from the hotel, and perfect for corporate guests traveling into london. We also offer conference and meeting facilities and ease of accessibility that takes the stress out of your journey. Whatever the occasion, our friendly staff are on hand to ensure your stay is a memorable one. Facilities include free use of our modern Gym, american pool table, free Wireless Internet in public area and free on site parking. Please note - The hotel does not have an elevator. Payment in full is due on arrival. Please note: It is hotel policy to make a £50. 00 pre-authorisation on your debit/credit card, per night on arrival at the hotel. Please note that cash deposits are not accepted. Without this guests will not be able to stay but will still be charged. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/05/2012 to 31/05/2021 - Please note there is no elevator at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
royal chase hotel
price was great, not expensive.Staff were very helpful and friendly, the room and en suite was spotlessly clean, i ate sausage and mash with gravy, i am a bit of a fussy person when it comes to food, it has to be good for me to eat it, and that meal was delicious, i would stay there again
relaxing break away
The hotel was very pretty very tidy and we'll kept.
It looked like everything was getting ready for BT Parties but the staff were very helpful and the room was fantastic. We only wish we has the chance to try the food at the restaurant. Next time we are in the area we will give it a go. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds with very close transport links.