- 27 guest reviews
"From the outside it doesn't look great. There is a function room close to the road and when you drive pass it, it looks as if the hotel is c..."
"the hotel it self was ok , a bit like a ghost town , staff was brilliant ,but overhall if you want a reasonable price hotel and are contract..."
"This was a last minute booking, just 2 hours prior to arrival. I was meet by a very pleasant gentleman who took customer service very seriou..."
About the hotel
The Ravensdene Lodge Hotel is in a perfect location situated 5 minutes from both Newcatle City Centre and Metro Centre. Whether arriving by road, ferry, train or plane getting to us couldn't be any simpler. At the heart of the transport links yet set in a leafy suburb we can provide the best of both worlds.
For business visitors , the Team Valley Estate is conveniently situated 2 minutes away. At the Ravensdene Lodge we take great pride in the food we offer. From the breakfast buffet with freshly cooked full English breakfast to a late night snack, you can be assured of our commitment to quality and value for money at all times We cater for families. business people, and group parties very friendly hotel. It is a perfect venue for a business gathering. Whether you require facilities for a small conference or a large presentation you can be assured of our best.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 6 years old
- 15/01/2016 to 25/01/2025 - Please note our hotel is a Room only basis . Breakfast is available choice of Full English or Continnatal at an additional charge. This can be purchased and ordered on check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Pros The only thing that was good about my stay was the cheap taxi.
Broken radiator valves in most rooms. This stay in bathroom and bedroom. Windows had to be left open to deal with the heat. Other lodgers screaming at each other. Hotel porter shouting out his own title to try and control them before police expelled them. Walls paper thin.
Ravensdene Lodge Hotel not so great...
I arrived at 7pm Thursday evening - was greeted by a friendly receptionist who gave me my key and directed me to the room.
I was told right away the kitchen was closed for the night so couldn't get any food. When i got in to the room my 1st sight was an un-made bed. I looked around and the bins were full, a used dirty coffee cup and dirty towels left on the side of the bath. Basically it looked as someone had checked out earlier and they had no bothered to clean the room. Disgraceful really. I got in to the other bed (lucky there was two) and turned on the TV to find there was NO SOUND on it. So had a nice relaxing evening staring at a muted TV... Was a cheap room booked on late rooms the night before but still would have expected it to be at least cleaned before my arrival... Wouldn't recommend or stay there again.