- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The hotel is modern, very welcoming staff on arrival, room and bathroom were very clean, heating is regulated inside the room, restaurant an..."
"Very disappointed with the restaurant food & wine availability, we should have been informed before ordering wine & food as both first choic..."
"Overall a really positive experience, especially quality of service which was very helpful and courteous and choice and quality of food. New..."
"I asked to see the bar menu allergy list, and picked one of the few meals that was dairy free. As I ordered it I asked them to double check..."
"Just a short stay, wish I had come for an extra night. Really comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Perfect for the location of my event...."
About the hotel
Village Maidstone is situated on the banks of the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. Dover and the Channel Tunnel are just too handy making this an ideal venue for an en-route stop to Europe. Explore some of the pretty Kent villages or visit one of the loveliest castles in the World, offering breathtaking views and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof, cool room big bed, a pool you can swim in, a gym to relax in, stylish dining or traditional pub grub, a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Maidstone.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent leisure break!
The hotel is modern, very welcoming staff on arrival, room and bathroom were very clean, heating is regulated inside the room, restaurant an...
Disappointing restaurant availability
Very disappointed with the restaurant food & wine availability, we should have been informed before ordering wine & food as both first choic...