- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"For a large hotel it gave off a friendly and cosy atmosphere. Lovely views from front of building . Staff were friendly and helpful. Room wa..."
"Had a few issues with room...."
"I've stayed in many budget hotels over the years and this is one of the best. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay as easy as pos..."
"really good for the price its a bit dated but clean and tidy would stay again...."
"Left behind my wash bag , the only important contents was some medication. They would not forward it to me...."
About the hotel
The Comfort Inn, Ramsgate is centrally situated in a quiet location with spectacular panoramas overlooking the sea. The Hotel is close to the town centre, and only 1 km from Port Ramsgate . The Hotel provides a friendly and courteous service.
Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. Our hotel offers a well stocked bar, and the restaurant has a menu offering traditional cuisine, with a choice of tempting starters, a variety of main courses and desserts. Ample free parking is available both in the private car park and the unrestricted on-street parking outside. All our rooms are en-suite, and offer free WIFI, Hairdryer, Complimentary toiletries, Telephone, Tea and Coffee making facilities with complimentary tea coffee hot chocolate and biscuits on arrival, Iron and Ironing board on request Flat screen TV's are in all bedrooms offering a range of digital and satellite channels in rooms and Sky Sports in the bar. . Our relaxing executive rooms all have sea views and are more spacious with seating area, some have balconies. Please note this hotel is fully non smoking. The Hotel Beauty Salon offers a range of treatments including manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and massage. Pre booking is advised but not always essential. Treatments are available for men and women. New **** Residents only Gym and Sauna newly opened**** Hotel is fully air conditioned Our hotel has regular Live Music on alternate Fridays, vocalist and guitarist, performing Jazz, Rock n Roll, 60's, 70's etc. . . . . Weddings, Parties, Conferences and seminars can be catered for with a range of facilities and equipment and experienced professional staff.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money
For a large hotel it gave off a friendly and cosy atmosphere.
Lovely views from front of building . Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and warm. I look forward to going again!
Had a few issues with room.