- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Utterly stunning venue and grounds! Came for a wedding, service was amazing, rooms were beautiful and food was lovely! Highly recommend a st..."
About the hotel
The Inn on the Lake is set in a breathtaking location on the shore of Lake Ullswater and boasts a reputation for a quality and service to match this famous, historic hotel. The imposing facade looks out on 15 acres of well-manicured grounds, which lead to the hotel's jetties on the lake and feature pitch & putt and croquet lawns. The interior decor radiates style and sophistication complementing the exterior with a refined, understated elegance in the 47 comfortable bedrooms, which include 6 beautiful four-poster suites and 4 balcony rooms.
The entire ground floor has been refurbished in 2012. The cuisine is also renowned for its creativity and panache, served in the stunning Two AA Rosette restaurant, which has the most spectacular views of the sparkling lake or dramatic mountains. Less formal fayre is on offer in the Ramblers Bar, which serves real ales and a range of delicious meals and snacks. And for the perfect way to relax, watch the sailing boats drift by from a superb lakeside terrace, ideal for drinks, dining and afternoon teas. The new Orangery is also perfect for lunches, afternoon teas and dinners whilst taking in the beautiful panoramic views. Exhilarating walks, lake ferries, modern gym and Leisure suite with sauna and Jacuzzi, will ensure that whatever the weather, a stay at the Inn on the Lake will remain in the memory for a long time. Our hotel features: 47 en-suite bedrooms including 6 four poster suites and 4 balcony rooms - most with lake view or mountain views Award-winning Two AA Rosette Lake View Restaurant, Lounge & Cocktail Bar, Orangery Superb Lakeside Terrace Leisure Suite -sauna, Jacuzzi and small gym Own family pub in the grounds Romantic garden gazebo - ideal for special occasions 4 function suites seating up to 110 guests 9 hole pitch & put, croquet lawn and lake frontage with jetties Lift to all floors Dogs Welcome in Standard and Fell View bedrooms FREE large private car park FREE WIFI access
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Came for a wedding!
Utterly stunning venue and grounds.
Came for a wedding, service was amazing, rooms were beautiful and food was lovely. Highly recommend a st...