- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Lords of the Manor is one of the best hotels we stayed in the UK. The location is excellent, quiet, the surrounding is so peaceful and the g..."
"We absolutely loved our stay at The Lords of the Manor; the hotel itself is beautiful and the service was brilliant, the staff were very pol..."
"Lords of the Manor was fantastic. Outstanding customer service--the manager Michael is very hands-on, professional, and conscientious--the f..."
"Pretty setting. Rooms need to be redone...."
About the hotel
A 17th Century Rectory House, the newly-refurbished Lords is set amidst eight acres of lake and parkland, described by many as the loveliest in England. Walled gardens to the rear of the house provide an idyllic backdrop to the honey-coloured Cotswold stone of the rectory. The Lords of the Manor is an ideal location for exploring the Cotswolds.
Comfortable sofas, real fires and soft lights all combine to create the warm atmosphere of a fine country house.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Croquet, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel and friendly staff
Lords of the Manor is one of the best hotels we stayed in the UK.
The location is excellent, quiet, the surrounding is so peaceful and the g...
Lords of the Manor
We absolutely loved our stay at The Lords of the Manor; the hotel itself is beautiful and the service was brilliant, the staff were very pol...