- 6 guest reviews
"This hotel was lovely to stay in for a couple of days, rooms and general hotel area were clean and looked very good, food and spa treatments..."
"Hotel seems very clinical, and business and golf orientated ..which is understandable. We stayed because of a working event the next day and..."
"We had a wait on arrival to the hotel for bar snack food of 1.5 hours due to problems with the kitchen, the member of staff dealing with us..."
"We chose the hotel for the pool having stayed there before we knew the pool to be warm and inviting! Unfortunately they have strict times fo..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa is proving to be one of the most sought after destinations in the North West of England for golf, leisure and spa breaks. The hotel provides a gateway to Cheshire and Shropshire, amidst 300 acres of beautiful countryside and within 20 miles of both the historic towns of Chester & Shrewsbury; also just 40 minutes from Stoke-on-Trent. The hotel is ideally suited to the leisure guest wanting a relaxing break or a business traveler seeking a peaceful retreat.
All 80 bedrooms at the hotel have modern amenities and a stylish, contemporary design. Many of the rooms offer stunning views across the Championship Emerald Golf course of which some can be enjoyed from ground floor patio seating areas. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. The hotel hotel has a Vital Health & Well Being Club and Spa facility, featuring 20 metre swimming pool, Techno gym, sauna, steam room, experience shower, beauty rooms, relaxation room and nail bar. The Spa offers a range of luxury Spa treatments and opportunities for relaxing Spa Days and overnight breaks. The Hotel is 1. 5 miles from Whitchurch Rail Station and 38. 4 miles from John Lennon Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Avoid if not a golfer
Title says it all.
However the filth around the shower door was inexcusable.
Very nice hotel
This hotel was lovely to stay in for a couple of days, rooms and general hotel area were clean and looked very good, food and spa treatments were expensive for what is provided though.