- 6 guest reviews
"Would highly recommend this lovely B&B, with owners who pride them selves on customers service. Thought and consideration has been given to..."
"Lovely place to stay. And fantastic breakfast...."
"Really friendly hosts and all your needs thought of, like a fan in the room etc. The breakfast was amazing...."
"Lovely room, attention to detail fab, breakfast lovely would stay again..."
"Having read other reviews we pre-booked the evening meal and looked forward to something special. We were not disappointed in any way as our..."
About the hotel
The Belfry at Yarcombe, Boutique Rooms - A Boutique Bolthole in the Beautiful Blackdown Hills,
The Restaurant is now only open for Dinner for Group Events and House Parties but we do have the fabulous Candlelight Inn just a few miles away - http://www. candlelight-inn. co.
- Near Honiton, East Devon and just 1/2 mile of the A303, 6 miles east of Honiton.
- Boutique accommodation, whilst keeping the character of the building but adding a comtemporary touch here and there.
- L'Occitane bathroom products, huge fluffy towels, beautiful bed linen and exceptionally comfy beds everyone raves about make a stay, a wonderful stay. . . plus a delicious "Full Belfry" breakfast.
- Group event dining in one of the old school class rooms with just 14 covers - Predominantly Modern British but with a French influence. . . . and a blend of local and seasonal produce.
- Here, it really is All About the Food! "Passionately Prepared and Potty about our local Produce".
- Within the beautiful Blackdown Hills an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and "an Undiscovered Cotswolds" near Honiton in East Devon.
- Just 1/2 mile off A303 6 miles East of Honiton, 20 minutes from the Jurassic Coast and Lyme Regis.
- 25 minutes from Exeter Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent B&B with lovely views, the food is excellent and the owners love their job.
Would highly recommend this lovely B&B, with owners who pride them selves on customers service.
Thought and consideration has been given to...
The Belfry - Restaurant and Rooms
Lovely place to stay.
And fantastic breakfast....