- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"My wife and I stayed at the King Robert Hotel on the 21-10-16 for two nights. All the staff we met were extremely helpful and pleasant to ta..."
"Very comfortable bed and very nice breakfast. All I needed...."
"The room was small and quite cramped. There was a double bed there but that was small too. Not the cleanest of rooms but bearable. The savin..."
"Good budget hotel, rooms ok. Plenty parking. Had problem with shower which was fixed straight away. Good prices/offer on drinks. Would recom..."
"Due to evening arrival we missed dinner but reception staff was very helpful in arranging for us to access food. All staff very friendly and..."
About the hotel
The King Robert Hotel is a modern hotel situated in historic Bannockburn, which offers all the facilities for the business traveller and leisure guest alike. Only a few minutes from the city of Stirling and a short drive from the Wallace monument and the Falkirk Wheel there are many places of interest to explore on our door step. All 52 ensuite rooms are non smoking and have free wireless internet access, satellite television and tea & coffee making facilities.
Evening meals are served in Bruce's Bistro which uses the finest local produce when available and the lounge bar is open through out the day for lunch or for a relxing drink in the evening. Free car parking is avialable on site to all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
A wee Scottish Gem
This is a very homely hotel and my second stay.
Breakfast much improved. It was very good. Brilliant value for money and a lovely comfortable bed. No complaints at all. I shall always remember where I was when President Trump was voted in. There was a large print of King Robert the Bruce on the wall of my room. Now there was a great person!
King Robert Hotel
My wife and I stayed at the King Robert Hotel on the 21-10-16 for two nights.
All the staff we met were extremely helpful and pleasant to ta...