- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"The best value accommodation I have experienced in Glasgow & better than some hotels. Warm, clean, plenty of hot water, tv & internet, a gre..."
"Ideal sleepover for a concert...."
"I think this is a great wee place where you get no hassle staff were pretty great, wee lady behind bar was a great help and very nice to mys..."
"Basic but clean accommodation and central location... Low rates (My outlay was only £35)... Bar lively and welcoming but the food was 'iffy'..."
"I stayed for one night in the Euro hostel, I was attending Fresher's Festival in George Square. This is very local, staff very friendly asnd..."
About the hotel
Euro Hostel Glasgow is right in the heart of Glasgow's city centre, overlooking the River Clyde. The perfect place for backpackers, shoppers, sports fans, students, concert-goers, conference delegates and groups of all sizes to find accommodation at prices to suit any budget. Offering hotel quality accommodation but at hostel prices we have all the facilities you could wish for, all in a central location.
Why pay more than you have to? Whatever brings you to Glasgow we can offer you most of what the big hotel chains do but with twice the fun and at a much lower price. Euro Hostel Glasgow is our flagship property and we are very proud of it. It's clean, safe and affordable with a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. All the rooms are on the higher floors, so when it's bedtime, it's quiet too. Not only do you enjoy cheap accommodation, but because we're right in the city centre, you save on cab fares as well. We welcome groups of all sizes throughout the year and make an ideal choice for sports teams, concert goers as well as stag and hen parties. There's plenty of room for the late-night party animals to continue the night without disturbing the peace of other guests. Our staff can organise all of your group adventure activities and tours. *Please note that check in time is at 3PM!* We have comfortable rooms for 1-14 people, family rooms and disabled rooms, all with en-suite facilities, fresh linen and lockers for secure storage. We have a great bar, Mint & Lime, where you can relax until late. During the day we show your favourite sporting events. All you can eat buffet breakfast can be bought for just £5. 00 and we have amazing meal deals and drink promotions on offer too. All our twin and double rooms have TVs, a TV room with huge TV, Chill-out room, pool tables, 24 hour drink sales from reception, luggage storage from £1. 00 and bike store, FREE WiFi available throughout the hostel, Internet access and a guest laundry. What more could you ask for? On booking we charge a 12% non - refundable deposit, the remaining balance is then due on arrival with us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 1 years old
- 25/02/2015 to 31/12/2017 - Euro Hostel Glasgow charge a 12% non-refundable deposit on making your booking, the final balance is then due upon arrival with us. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great Value Accommodation in Glasgow
The best value accommodation I have experienced in Glasgow & better than some hotels.
Warm, clean, plenty of hot water, tv & internet, a gre...
Easy book and stay
Ideal sleepover for a concert....