- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Cold room. Poor shower...."
"We paid £140 for room only. We were expecting 5 star hotel, but this hotel is no better than the Premier Inn. The room was clean but basic,..."
"Our room was a bit on the small side as there was a pillar in the room with a large tv on it. Not much room to get to the far side of the be..."
"Amazing room,staff,location first class I've booked up again for November...."
"Beautiful hotel, bery close to train station & lots of shopping near by!!..."
About the hotel
Situated in central Glasgow, Radisson Blu Glasgow offers a superb location and is in close proximity to attractions such as The SSE Hydro, Glasgow Science Centre and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Offerings include stylish air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, onsite Sports Direct fitness & wellness facilities - including a swimming pool, 15 meeting rooms, an international cuisine restaurant and trendy bar. The hotel is one of Glasgow's main meetings and events venues, with the facility to host up to 800 people.
The hotel features award winning architecture with chic, spacious rooms with city views. The carefully crafted rooms come in three styles: Gallery, Modern and City Club. All bedrooms offer superb amenities, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV with in house movie channels, an in room safe, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries, a mini bar and 24 hour room service. The sophisticated Collage Restaurant serves fine cuisine from a selection of signature dishes and Scottish favourites. The hotel offers a Super Breakfast Buffet - an extensive buffet of enticing fresh food items selected from the best of Continental, North European, and American cuisine. The chefs balance traditional flavours with modern techniques, focusing on fresh ingredients and there is an expertly crafted wine list to pair with an evening meal. Concept bar Grahamston at the Atrium serves light snacks, main dishes and a range of beverages in a modern environment. Choose fresh coffees, wine, cocktails or beer from an extensive drinks menu. The hotel is ideally situated within Glasgow's bustling city centre, which is home to numerous shops, bars, and restaurants. Glasgow Central Railway Station is a 1 minute walk from the hotel and Glasgow International Airport is a 15 minute drive away. Located near the financial district, the hotel is an ideal hub for business and leisure travellers.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson BLU Glasgow
Radisson BLU Glasgow
Empty bottles from previous residents still outside the rooms at 6pm.
Staff slow and unwelcoming. Bar staff particularly bad. I felt cheated paying 30% on the standard room rate. Hotel looked nice from the outside. That was about it.