- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Reception staff very good. Breakfast staff need a kick up the backside. Young ones saunter around with no sense of purpose. Come on kids - s..."
"The hotel is excellent and staff amazing. The room was pokey and not value for money...."
"The staff were excellent and could not do enough for you...."
"Quiet and comfortable. Very convenient for our requirements...."
"Dated but clean and great service...."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Hallmark Hotel Warrington Fir Grove is a perfect location whether in business or leisure. Situated in the attractive village of Grappenhall, yet a stone throw away from the major motorways M6, M56 and M62. Only 1.
5 miles to Warrington Town centre and Birchwood Business park. Our individually designed executive rooms, modern double and twin rooms will guarantee you a perfect night sleep whilst including all the luxurious features starting from plasma screen tv in each room to top quality complimentary toiletries.
Free wi-fi throughout the premises and spacious car park is always included in the price! You can relax in our boutique style lounge bar and enjoy delicious cuisine in Capri restaurant or take advantage from our recently refurbished conference and banqueting centre to have a function to your style tailor made!
The hotel is located equal distance away (max 45 minutes by car each way) from visits to Old Trafford, Trafford Centre and City of Manchester Stadium or Anfield, Goodison Park and Liverpool. Closer attractions are Tatton Park with its annual flower show and Arley Hall with its fabulous gardens all year round.
The Fir Grove Hotel is also a proud owner of the Green Tourism Gold award!! Gained via Green Tourism Business Scheme in 2010.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Reception staff very good.
Breakfast staff need a kick up the backside. Young ones saunter around with no sense of purpose. Come on kids - spring to life. Breakfast ok but there are a lack of good places to stay in area so little competition at reasonable prices. This hotel cost over £100 last week for one night. Way too much!
The hotel is excellent and staff amazing.
The room was pokey and not value for money.