- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"What a fantastic hotel, exactly as described on the Internet. Room was spotless, and the staff were very friendly and explained everything...."
"We had a very pleasant stay at King Court Hotel. Although we weren't planning on staying at the hotel and eating there we appreciated the ba..."
"Have been many times to Kings Court and always enjoy our stay. It's central for Stratford/Worcester/Warwick/Birmingham. The rooms are spacio..."
"I stayed for 4 nights and found everyone veery welcoming and helpful. The food in the restaurant was excellent and there was a good selectio..."
"I booked the double room for my husband and self the day before on Laterooms, so never sure what quality you will find. I can't really fault..."
About the hotel
Located just 6 miles from the Historic town of Stratford upon Avon, this lovely family run hotel opened a new extension in 2010 and refurbished 20 more rooms in February 2012. The two storey building features a simple and elegant facade, in a courtyard layout a short walk from the original main building of the hotel. Our 62 ensuite bedrooms range from 16th century beamed Tudor rooms to our newly refurbished Premier Court rooms.
All bedrooms have flat screen TVs and access to fast and free wireless internet. The hotel has 4 conference and functions rooms allowing us to cater for small meeting through to weddings and private parties. Located just seven miles outside Stratford-upon-Avon, the hotel is a fabulous 16th Century Tudor farmhouse offering a delightfully relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a real home from home. The Kings Court Hotel is in the heart of Shakespeare country in the village of Kings Coughton, just seven miles outside Stratford-upon-Avon. The hotel has 2 interlocking restaurants offering a varied a la carte menu for which only the finest local produce used. If you fancy something lighter, the Twisted Boot has a excellent bar menu, offering a range of traditional and modern cuisine, as well as a variety of cask conditioned ales and an extensive wine list, perfect to wind down after a hard day. With its setting, friendly staff and excellent reputation, the Kings Court hotel is a hugely popular choice. Twisted Boot Bar has a lovely, warm and inviting atmosphere where a wide range of traditional and modern pub food is served along with a varied selection of real ales, lagers and wines. This is the ideal place to sit on cold winter nights in front of the roaring log fire with a glass of mulled wine. Or on warm summer evenings why not cool off outside under the shade of the parasols or alternatively enjoy the tranquillity of the courtyard with a refreshing glass of Pimms. Startford-upon-Avon introduces you to a market town with more than 800 years of history containing not only many buildings that survive today and would have been familiar to Shakespeare, but also a thriving community offering a wide variety of leisure and shopping experiences. There are many things to explore in Stratford-upon-Avon, a visit would not be complete without finding out more about Shakespeare’s birthplace you can visit the house where the world’s most famous playwriter was born and grew up. Stratford Town Centre hosts a diverse range of shops and restaurants with something for everyone. Please note there will be a £10 supplement for guests wishing to bring dogs into our standard rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 30/09/2013 to 31/03/2022 - Please note there will be a £10 supplement for guests wishing to bring dogs into our standard rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Kings Court Hotel
What a fantastic hotel, exactly as described on the Internet.
Room was spotless, and the staff were very friendly and explained everything. I will be staying here again.
Good value for money
We had a very pleasant stay at King Court Hotel.
Although we weren't planning on staying at the hotel and eating there we appreciated the bar and restaurant. Very warm and welcoming staff at the bar and restaurant.