- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel is situated very conveniently to major city's in the area, and choosing a location between a beautiful countryside and a city make..."
"A good hotel that is part of a chain. This is a good one whereas others I have visited aren't! My ground floor room was well appointed. Staf..."
"Fantastic venue with great customer service...."
"We picked this hotel as we wanted somewhere a bit rural and a place that had a spa. When we got there, the lady on the reception said that s..."
"A very enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa is set in 38 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside, and yet conveniently located close to the M6, Crewe Railway Station with its 95 minute high speed link to London Euston, and the city's of Manchester and Liverpool. The Hall was originally built in 1816 and today is a fully refurbished 4 star country house hotel with 70 contemporary styled bedrooms, purpose built conference, banqueting and meeting facilities and a Luxury Health Club & Spa. Enjoy fine cuisine in the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant offering a selection of superb dishes where produce and ingredients are sourced from local suppliers and an exquisite collection of wines.
We advise that if you do wish to eat in our main hotel restaurant advanced booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment however Room Service and a Lounge Menu are also available. Guest rooms are completely refurbished to the highest standard, including new contemporary designed Executive Doubles. All are en-suite and luxuriously furnished and are complete with 40 inch flat screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary luxury toiletries and free broadband. Free wi-fi is available in all the public areas. Rookery Hall has a luxury Health Club and Spa, providing the ultimate in pure indulgence with an extensive range of Elemis treatments. The Spa has been awarded 5 Bubbles by the Good Spa Guide and the prestigious title of 'Residential Spa of the Year' in the 2013 Professional Beauty Awards. The health club provides the latest fitness equipment and group exercise studio, a 17 metre swimming pool, a hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room. Use of the Health Club facilities are complimentary for residents of the hotel, excluding Spa treatments. Due to the popularity of treatments at the Health Club, we recommend you pre-book prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 19/02/2009 to 31/12/2018 - Due to popularity of both hotel Restaurants pre-bookings are essential prior to arrival Hotel can offer extra beds for children, please call call the LateRooms call centre on 0844 7741001 to pre book The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Enchanting & relaxing location
The hotel is situated very conveniently to major city's in the area, and choosing a location between a beautiful countryside and a city make...
Excellent retreat and well located
A good hotel that is part of a chain.
This is a good one whereas others I have visited aren't. My ground floor room was well appointed. Staf...