- 1 guest reviews
"We had the most wonderful overnight stay at this lovely hotel in Palma. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel welcome, and then extreme..."
About the hotel
The philosophy of the Hotel HM Jaime III and the clients it attracts are a reflection of the vivacious spirit of Palma de Mallorca. Over a short time, Palma de Mallorca has become an important Mediterranean nucleus, frequented by people from all over the world, keen on enjoying the social and cultural attractions of the city. The hotel HM Jaime III is located in the heart of the city, immersed in the most important shopping area, near the old town of Palma de Mallorca and only a few meters away from the Museum of Contemporary Art "Es Baluard".
This recently renovated hotel pays special attention to the needs of city life and amenities it requires. In addition, the hotel HM Jaime III has a collection of contemporary art, offering guests a different form of accommodation in Palma de Mallorca, this is the place chosen by artists, writers and filmmakers around the world.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful arty hotel in the heart of Palma
We had the most wonderful overnight stay at this lovely hotel in Palma.
As soon as we arrived we were made to feel welcome, and then extremely special with a room upgrade and a free glass of cava. No better way to be welcomed to a city.