- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Really good traditional hotel in great location. Ample parking space, clean rooms, good service and a very short walk to town centre...."
"I would definitely say here again. I really enjoyed the experience. The hotel lobby was stylishly furnished, in a Scottish way, very attract..."
"Could not fault anything about our stay. Room was lovely and breakfast was superb. I have stayed here before that's why I booked it again. W..."
"Floors are a bit creaking. The lift a bit slow..."
About the hotel
The Alexandra Hotel is located in the centre of Fort William with shops, restaurants and bars close at hand. Ideal for soaking up the apres ski-ing atmosphere in and around the town. You will have free membership at the Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club only 1 mile away.
A warm, friendly Highland welcome awaits you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 24/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel Great Location
Really good traditional hotel in great location.
Ample parking space, clean rooms, good service and a very short walk to town centre....