- 31 guest reviews
"Hi, been at this hotel a few times. No problem to talk about. We like this place, its ok value and we enjoy the pool and sauna. Have to say..."
"Lesuire facility's were very good , food was decent all you can eat breakfast was fantastic with good local produce , three o'clock check in..."
"Although the hotel are currently making improvements, the room we had 305 was extremely drab and dated, with a stale smell. Also the externa..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is situated at the foot of Ben Nevis on the outskirts of Fort William close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The leisure facilities are second to none with a 50 foot heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, sauna & steam room. A warm Highland welcome is assured with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi only in public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
42% would recommend it to a friend
Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club
Hi, been at this hotel a few times.
No problem to talk about. We like this place, its ok value and we enjoy the pool and sauna. Have to say the guy working in the pool area was a bit of a jobs worth.Be back next year when the weather improves.
Lesuire facility's were very good , food was decent all you can eat breakfast was fantastic with good local produce , three o'clock check in not so good arrived at one and had to wait , reception staff didn't really care .