- 3 guest reviews
"Nice large apartment, bathroom and kitchen were fine, room was large and bed was good too. Strong smell of mothballs, TV not working safe no..."
"The apartment in general was very nice and well appointed. It was right in the centre of the city with bars, restaurants and shops on the do..."
About the hotel
A historic Grade II listed building with private resident’s roof terrace, within 1 minutes walk of New Street Station, Colmore Row and the Bullring Shopping Centre and Selfridges. Sympathetically converted into a range of unique Serviced Apartments within easy reach of Brindleyplace, the ICC, Symphony Hall, Broad Street and the Jewellery Quarter. Burne Jones House provides the corporate guest with access to the commercial district and rail network whilst the leisure guest has easy access to shopping, live music, theatres, bars and restaurants at great value.
Apartments are all furnished and have fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, the development benefits from Wi-Fi, lift and security access. cityQuarters’ state-of-the art 24-hour check in system means no queue, just pick up the keys and relax. Check out our fantastic location and fantastic reviews on this website for more information. Please note that we cannot accept bookings which require a check in on the same day after 4pm or same day reservations on a weekend. If paying with American Express, City Quarters will add a 3. 35% additional charge. Payment will be taken in full at time of booking. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been taken in full. Once payment has been received, CityQuarters will issue you with a 4-digit pin which will gain you access to the building. CityQuarters reserve the right to take a £150 security deposit for all 1 or 2 night bookings. If the costs associated with damage caused exceed the damage deposit you will be liable for any outstanding balance. A damage deposit of £150 will be taken for all 1 and 2 night weekend bookings. The deposit will be refunded the next working day once the apartment has been checked for damage and there has been no evidence of parties or disturbance to other guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 17/11/2009 to 29/05/2020 - FULL PAYMENT IS TAKEN AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. A £150 DEPOSIT WILL BE TAKEN FOR ONE OR TWO NIGHT WEEKEND BOOKINGS. CITYQUARTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE A £150 DEPOSIT FOR ALL 1 OR 2 NIGHT BOOKINGS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
While wondering if I would be attacked in the dimply-lit corridors on the way to myroom, I should have been more worried about the apartment: 1.
Loose back to the plug for the standard lamp;
2. Ineffective shower screen - water everywhere on the floor;
3. Poor levels of maintainance on things like the shower and other fittings;
4. Insides of the drawers on the bedside cabinet were dirty from what appeared to be many previous occupants;
4. Adjoining balconies with the apartment next door - a lovely view of it from my pillow and through the massive gap between the ill-fitting curtains and the wall;
5. The sound of a million beer bottles being empltied into skips by the nearby pubs;
6. Men in the apartment next door(the one with the adjoining balcony) banging on doors at 4am and then out on the adjoining balcony - feet away from me, alone in an apartment;
7. Hair drier so full of fluff it smelled like it was going to catch fire;
To say I felt vulnerable and dissapointed was an understatement - the studio apartment was circa £90 for one night and I would have been more comfortable / safe in a youth hostel.
CityQuarters at Burne Jones House Serviced Apartments
Nice large apartment, bathroom and kitchen were fine, room was large and bed was good too.
Strong smell of mothballs, TV not working safe no...