- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"On arrival every parking space was occupied and there were still more people after me wanting to park too. The Hotel should not be offering..."
"Arrived late. Room very warm and air con too noisy to leave on. Good facilities, but only in the room a short time as had early flight...."
"Great hotel very clean after reading previous reviews I was a little worried about noises overnight but the room was quiet (once we turned t..."
"the room is very good but the breakfast is to expensive...."
About the hotel
The 4* Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel is a stylish and modern hotel conveniently located just over 3 miles from Gatwick airport and 30 minutes from central London on the Gatwick Express train. With easy access to the M23 and M25, the hotel provides the perfect option to park your car and start your holiday early. The hotel also enjoys discounted taxi fares to the airport 24hrs and takes only 10 minutes.
The professional and friendly staff offer a warm welcome to the fully wheelchair accessible Sandman Signature London Gatwick. All 151 non-smoking, air-conditioned rooms are spacious and decorated in a contemporary design with en-suite bathrooms. They are fully equipped with flat screen LCD TV, high speed internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board and hairdryer. Twin, double and triple rooms are available as well as family rooms sleeping up to 4 and inter-connecting rooms, ensuring both business travellers and families off on holiday are catered for. The hotel's Arts Restaurant offers a contemporary menu in a relaxed environment whilst the Club Bar serves drinks and light snacks until late. There is also a small cardio-gym and indoor heated swimming pool. Excellent conference facilities are available, across 12 air-conditioned rooms with a capacity of 200 delegates, and include complimentary Wi-Fi and parking with the option of adding projectors, refreshments, accommodation, and entertainment. The hotel is also the perfect venue for holding private parties and weddings, including wedding ceremonies, with packages created to suit your needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/10/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Please be advised that the pool will close on 31/10/2016 and not re-open until the new year due to refurbishment. The last day of use will be 29/10/2016 we apologise for any inconvenience The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival every parking space was occupied and there were still more people after me wanting to park too.
The Hotel should not be offering holiday parking if it can't even accommodate all it's guests. A manager came out and instructed us to park up on curbs and decorative spaces. Parking was an additional £5 per night. The room itself was adequate for our stay and had nice additional facilities. The air-con unit was noisy though and the controls for the fan speed broken. In the lobby / corridor area the lifts had no indicators on floor 5 so you didn't know if the lift was heading up or down before getting in although most of the time it was heading down. Breakfast was a typical self-service affair on a par with typical travelodge offerings, certainly not worth the typical asking price of £16. On our 2nd day we arrived about 45 minutes before breakfast stopped and there wasn't a table ready for us, an employee there simply gave us cutlery and plates but didn't wipe it down. Also she appeared to be rather unhappy to be working there. Some of the bowls, cups etc. weren't properly clean either with bits stuck on them. Overall it suited our needs and the price we paid was a bargain, if we'd booked directly it would've cost a lot more. Compared to the standard set by Premier Inn it's pretty close with a couple of nice optional extras if you arrive early enough. The pool was only open until 9pm so we never had opportunity to check that area out. Three Bridges railway station was close by, only a 15 minute walk to reach which was convenient.
Sandman Signature London Gatwick