- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"This hotel easy to find. Our room was cold but receptionist put the heating on and it soon warmed up. The staff were very welcoming indeed a..."
"Super place to stay, staff very helpful and attentive. It's a lovely old castle, which we loved every aspect of it. Had a good chat with the..."
"Really enjoyed ourselves...."
"It was a wonderful place to stay, loved it...."
"Decent enough stay, main areas of hotel were good, stall fine and good breakfast, room was a bit dated but clean and served its purpose...."
About the hotel
Mansfield Castle is an imposing Victorian building set in 3. 5 acres of picturesque countryside, with award winning cuisine and magnificent oak panelling throughout. The Castle is located in the Royal Burgh of Tain, just one hour from Inverness airport and in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland.
Mansfield Castle is the perfect venue for a wedding, a short break or a complete get away to indulge in a few rounds of golf, sea and loch fishing, walking, stalking, dolphin and seal watching, whisky tasting, clan associations. . . . . . Come and experience Mansfield Castle for yourself, your sanctuary in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Mansfield Castle Hotel
This hotel easy to find.
Our room was cold but receptionist put the heating on and it soon warmed up. The staff were very welcoming indeed a...
Mansfield Castle Hotel
Super place to stay, staff very helpful and attentive.
It's a lovely old castle, which we loved every aspect of it. Had a good chat with the...