- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Nice hotel. Really lovely downstairs experience. Superb fun furnishings. Lots of amenities and facilities. Breakfast great. Family room awfu..."
"Excellent 4 star accommodation, except that the air conditioner was a fan on the desk which did nothing to cool the room from its 29 degree..."
"I booked this room for me and my friend at the last minute as we were attending a family wedding in the evening and we don't live locally to..."
"Very pleasant hotel , The room was maybe a little dark but still clean I reported a light was broken next to the bed and it was fixed straig..."
"The main issue here being that I booked a room through Laterooms and when I arrived at the hotel there was no room that I had booked. I had..."
About the hotel
The Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland boasts the finest hotel facilities in the area. 93 bedrooms offer free superfast fibre optic Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, hospitality trays, mini hi fi systems or docking stations. Preston's leading hotel is ideally situated in a peaceful nook at Junction 28 of the M6, and is the perfect location for an overnight stay, professional conference or meeting or just to get from it all for a night.
We are close to Blackpool and Southport and with Liverpool, Manchester and the South Lakes only being 30 minutes away we are in a prime location to explore the beautiful North West of England. If you are visiting on business then we are also ideally located for the Lancashire Business Park, Matrix Business Park, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Buckshaw Village and also Moss Side business park to name but a few. We are equidistant from London and Glasgow so if you are passing then we are the perfect overnight stop.
If it leisure that attracts you then take advantage of leisure club which boasts a 12. 5m pool, sauna, steam room spa bath and is free of charge to residents. You can even check out and use for the remainder of the day after departure. Late check can be arranged till 2. 00pm for only an additional £10. 00.
Our Four Seasons restaurant has an enviable local reputation for providing top quality locally sourced dishes and has consistently been awarded the "Taste of Lancashire" due to the sourcing and use of regional and seasonal produce. Our J28 bar and lounge serves a wide range of beers, hot drinks and bar snacks and is the perfect place to unwind and shows most major sporting events.
Alongside our 93 comfortable and spacious bedrooms, we have a range of modern meeting rooms, ideal for board meetings, training days strategy conferences. For those looking to meet quickly over a coffee then our J28 with ILLY coffee and homemade treats is perfect.
Two free drinks are included if you book an executive room for only £15 extra. The drinks promotion applies to any BED AND BREAKFAST Executive room 7 days per week.
Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
BW PREMIER Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland
Really lovely downstairs experience. Superb fun furnishings. Lots of amenities and facilities. Breakfast great. Family room awfu...
From behind the screen
Two large birthday parties greeted me as I tried to get in to reception, the receptionist was hidden away in a back office and I had to wave to get her attention.
Not the friendliest of welcomes from her. My room was 111 right by the entrance to the basement rooms. The noise made by certain guests from 11pm till 1 am kept waking me up, banging on my door, shouting and running down the corridors.
Breakfast was pleasant enough but then I had to pop back to reception where again the lady was sat in a back office. She reprogrammed my key, I got my stuff and went to check out but she was back in her hideaway so I just left!. Not very good customer service at all.
On the plus side, the hotel was very convenient for the M6!