- 7 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, comfortable however the staff working in the dining room on Sunday morning really do need some customer service training. Yes it..."
"Good value,excellent breakfast. We were there for the British superbikes so it was just what we needed. The only thing that let it down was..."
"A clean and tidy hotel with friendly and efficient staff. It is next to the station and very close to the football ground, but a bit of a di..."
"My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay at the Crewe Arms Hotel. Food very good but bed was a bit tight...."
"When we arrived I was charged for a two night stay but when we checked out I was told that I had only paid for the first night, as I did not..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Crewe Arms Hotel in Cheshire is just the ticket for a relaxing getaway - which should come as no surprise when we tell you that it's located adjacent to Crewe Railway station (and is the world's first Railway hotel, built in 1830)!
For both business and leisure guests, we go all out to make your stay as comfy-cosy as possible. Our job is made easier by the beautiful red brick building we inhabit, which stands out at the entrance to the town and is held in much affection by the many locals and visitors from further afield.
This 3-star hotel is just minutes from junctions 16 and 17 of the M6.
Crewe Arms Hotel has a bar, restaurant and lounge, free Wi-Fi throughout, 24-hour room service and a multi gym. Seven conference rooms are available, and there is plenty of free on site parking for guests.
Such is the character of our hotel that Queen Victoria and her family stayed here when she travelled from London to Scotland for her annual summer holidays - there's even a tunnel that she used here to avoid walking with the commoners! Hotel restaurant closed on Sunday evenings. The restaurant is also closed for lunch & dinner on bank holidays. Limited cold food is available from the bar. Enjoy your stay!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Good but disappointed
Nice hotel, comfortable however the staff working in the dining room on Sunday morning really do need some customer service training.
Yes it is serve yourself breafast, fine if you are reasonably able bodied and of a reasonable age. However a very elderly couple (wife walking with two sticks) husband was a little doddery but a lovely pleasant couple. The young man on duty pointed to breakfast area where buffet food was displayed and that was it. At 80 plus years of age the husband couldn't find any milk, this substance was in a large electronic dispenser marked "WHITE". Took me a while but 80+ I'd probably be still looking. Thus poor couple struggled to carry hot teapots etc and also to use a rotating toaster. Note to Management please train your staff to assist the elderly and disabled client. Yes they may not want assistance but this couple did need it. 0h by the way there were only a handful of clients eating in the restaurant so the person on duty wasn't rushed off his feet far from it. The couple couldn't manage it took them forever to get one piece of toast and 2 pots of tea and a young person watching this and not offering help was a big no no for us and quite honestly I left the hotel very disappointed with their customer service albeit I love studying at Best Western Hotels and have stayed at many but please look into your staff training procedures especially where the elderly and infirm need help!
The Crewe Arms Hotel
Good value,excellent breakfast.
We were there for the British superbikes so it was just what we needed. The only thing that let it down was the girls on reception, it would have been better if the girls were more smiley and friendly.