- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Staff were professional and courteous. Room was spacious and clean and the quality of furnishings and fittings was high...."
"me and my partner stayed here and we enjoyed every minute of our stay! staff are very welcoming and friendly! as the tv did not work in our..."
"No car parking available, nearest car park 5-10 min walk away...."
"I come here regular and wouldn't go anywhere else. Staff excellent. Rooms comfortable and clean...."
"Comfortable and great standard...."
About the hotel
The Hotel is a mere five minute stroll from Doncaster Train Station and no more than a stone's throw from the Frenchgate Shopping centre, with over 120 stores and Doncasters award-winning markets. Following an extensive refurbishment the hotel offers a modern and contemporary feel. All 62 guest rooms all feature flat-screen TVs with complimentary WIFI and luxurious Hypnos beds.
In our Privilege rooms you can enjoy air-conditioning, a Nespresso coffee machine, newspaper and mineral water.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Restaurant, Bar
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were professional and courteous.
Room was spacious and clean and the quality of furnishings and fittings was high....
Could be great, my stay was a joke!
- Couldn't get into my room because the batteries in my lock had died, staff proceeded to leave me in the corridor carrying all my bags while they changed the lock, rather than using the metal key to let me in to sit down and relax while they finished off the work on the lock.
- Power cut (just in my room) during the night so my phone died and my alarm didn't go off
- Staff thought that going around my room trying all the switches would help solve this problem??. - I asked for a different room so I could shower
- After waiting for ages, they tried to let me into a room that they couldn't open, only to find a disgruntled half naked man opening the door of this 'empty' room
- They then found a second room that they couldn't get into
- They then told me they had an empty room on the top floor, and again without helping with my luggage they vanished off up the stairs with me following behind like a pack horse. only to find that they hadn't even brought the key with them
- this was the final straw, I left for work really late and without a shower
Was not impressed