- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"A very nice small hotel in a great location with very helpful and friendly staff. Our room was well appointed although quite small and was v..."
"Hotel in good position - one street back from the Prom d Anglais but we felt it was very over priced.The room was very small but very clean...."
About the hotel
Only 50 meters from the beach and in the historical heart of the city, close to the pedestrian street and the Promenade des Anglais, this hotel offers you proximity to the sea and the privilege of a quality environment. All our rooms are fully refurbished, have got anti allergic flooring, are equipped with individual air conditioning, double glazed windows, hairdryers, LCD screens with satellite TV, safe, direct dial phone and free Wi-Fi internet connection. All rooms are no-smoking.
Our Provençal patio with a fountain welcomes you every day for a delicious buffet breakfast. The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by shuttle bus No. 98 (stop "Congress promenade") or from the railway station (15 minute walk). The reception is open 24/7. Multilingual staff. Discounts on day passes to the private beach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 09/10/2015 to 31/03/2017 - please note city tax information: 1.10 € per person per day until March 31st 2016, 1.50 € from April 1st 2016 to September 30th 2016 1.40 € from October 1st to March 31st 2017 The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel De La Fontaine in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Great small hotel close to old town and promenade des anglais
A very nice small hotel in a great location with very helpful and friendly staff.
Our room was well appointed although quite small and was very comfotable and quiet.
Hotel in good position - one street back from the Prom d Anglais but we felt it was very over priced.The room was very small but very clean.We felt we didn't get value for money.