- 23 guest reviews
"Really nice hotel. Easy to find with plenty of parking within easy reach of town & motorways. Plenty of original features in a very interest..."
"Large spacious room with some modern facilities. Comfortable bed. Could do with a few updated appliances but overall an enjoyable stay...."
"All went very smoothly nice room, helpful staff...."
"Great place ...."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
Set right on the edge of Bristol City Centre, Arnos Manor is close to all of the local attractions and amenities and has great transport links as Bristol International Airport, A4, M32 and Bristol Temple Meads Station are all close by. With free Wi-Fi and free parking, it is the ideal location for your business or leisure trip - whatever the size of your party. All 73 bedrooms are en-suite and provide everything you need for a good nights sleep.
You can enjoy dinner, drinks or snacks in the Cloisters Restaurant. Or for something more special, we have the gothic style Chapel Lounge providing comfortable surroundings for pre-dinner drinks or snacks. During your stay why not visit one of the many local attractions near to Arnos Manor, such as Bristol Zoo, SS Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, or jump on the train for a trip to historic Bath.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The hotel accepts pets by prior arrangement only. Thank ... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
No heating. No hot water.
Arrived at hotel, checked in and went to a cold tired room.
I went to bar, my colleague then arrived and said he had no heating and had run the shower for 20 min and only got slightly tepid water. I went and tried my shower but no hot water. I went to reception and they were well aware of the problems as they had had a gas leak now they explained. Myself and my colleague then checked out and got a refund. We did have to wait until a manager was found to authorise this. We did use this time to book a near by Travelodge. I understand that things can go wrong at any hotel. The very big problem here was that management and staff were still letting people check into a hotel with no heating or hot water. It was below zero centigrade outside and they had even offered my colleague an extra duvet.
Arnos Manor Hotel
Really nice hotel.
Easy to find with plenty of parking within easy reach of town & motorways. Plenty of original features in a very interest...