- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The hotel and location is superb. Huge carpark, quick book in, lovely room, very clean and spacious. Great food especially the breakfast and..."
"We stayed one night, Saturday 23rd Jan 2016. Our room was in the old building next to the dining room. The room was lovely - some things nee..."
"Received lovely warm welcome by Receptionist and Front of House Manager who took us to our room, parked our car, showed us round the hotel a..."
"Enjoyed our stay. Good atmosphere and very friendly staff. One small quibble was the heated floor in the bathroom. Great idea in winter but..."
"Small room and just a little tatty around the edges. Some of the fittings were looking a little worse for wear and there wasn't a great deal..."
About the hotel
Tucked inside a 16th-century home, this high-end hotel is less than 1 mile from Broadway Golf Course and 3. 2 miles from the Gordon Russell Design Museum. The refined rooms feature a mix of traditional and contemporary décor.
Many traditional rooms have oak-beamed ceilings and fireplaces, and the contemporary rooms offer flat-screen TVs and leather chairs. Some upgraded rooms also have 4-poster beds. Amenities include a spa with a sauna, plus an indoor pool and fitness centre. There's also a bar, bistro and white-tablecloth restaurant on-site. A croquet lawn, tennis courts and meeting rooms round out the amenities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 16/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - A charge of £25 per night per pet staying at the hotel.Child Prices-0-2 (Free) including breakfast cot / bed 3-12 (£19.50 inc breakfast & extra bed) Adult Extra Bed £45 inc breakfast. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very Enjoyable Stay
The hotel and location is superb.
Huge carpark, quick book in, lovely room, very clean and spacious. Great food especially the breakfast and a spa. What more could you ask for. The staff were fab and very helpful. I can not fault this hotel. Well done all.
We stayed one night, Saturday 23rd Jan 2016.
Our room was in the old building next to the dining room. The room was lovely - some things needed refurb but not overly. The staff were so helpful and friendly. They offered to park our car too. Its a gorgeous building, steeped in history, and pure smelly vision because of the age of the building and the open fires. A real step back in history feel. We ate in the Lygon but late as it was very booked up. Dining is in a Jacobean room and its lovely. People dress up for dinner - no jeans allowed - and I must admit it was pleasurable to do so. The food and wine was super and the service was really excellent. Breakfast was lovely although I wished there had been a little cream in the scrambled eggs. We did experience any problems. We would definitely stay again - such a lovely a place in a beautiful village.