- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"We had opted to pay for the extra £25 fee for parking. This is located by the side of the hotel and is a superb service, manned by a true ge..."
"Bathroom WC was very tight to the side wall i.e. for a large person. Room Lighting was not evenly distributed i.e. unable to read after dayl..."
"This is a beautifull hotel with such friendly staff it was very clean and in a ideal location on the seafront the food was great would highl..."
"Great value for money and all that you require was supplied in the rooms..."
About the hotel
The Old Ship Hotel is one of Brighton's most impressive venues. The Old Ship is located on the sea front and overlooks glorious beaches and famous piers. There are bustling cafes, bars, antique shops and boutiques surrounding the hotel, and it is only a short distance from the historic Royal Pavilion.
The Hotel has 154 en suite bedrooms some with sea views. You'll find them extremely comfortable, well equipped with just about everything you'll need.
The Old Ship has a fantastic restaurant called 'Steak on Sea'. This informal brasserie style eatery blends sophistication into an airy and relaxed atmosphere. With mouth-watering dishes, superior wines, and idyllic sea views, Steak on Sea easily compares to any fun loving society cafe.
Pets are allowed at the hotel at a charge of £10. 00 per night.
Limited Valet Parking available on a first come first serve basis which is priced at £25. 00 per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Old Ship Hotel
We had opted to pay for the extra £25 fee for parking.
This is located by the side of the hotel and is a superb service, manned by a true ge...
Old Ship Hotel
Bathroom WC was very tight to the side wall i.e.
for a large person. Room Lighting was not evenly distributed i.e. unable to read after dayl...