- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Hotel description gave the impression that there was parking available for hotel residents. The parking was 'on street' and when I arrived a..."
"Last minute booking to attend a social function. Lovely little hotel in a well serviced part of Glasgow. Within easy reach of popular West E..."
"I stay here every time I am in Glasgow. The hotel is in a very convenient area for eating out, parking and getting to meetings in the West E..."
"Room was clean and quite big, curtains in the bedroom were faded which was a shame as let the room down the bathroom door opened into the be..."
"Excellent accommodation close to Byres Road at a great value cost - top of the house room. Maybe not luxurious but great for a short stay...."
About the hotel
Set in the cosmopolitan west end of Glasgow, a few minutes walk from Byres Road where there are some of the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops and boutique shops. All the rooms at the Belhaven Hotel are each elegantly designed with it's own personal touch. Room facilities include a Flatscreen TV with Freeview Channels, hairdryer, desk and seating area.
direct dial telephone and FREE WIFI. Situated overlooking Great Western Road and the Botanic Gardens, the hotel is only 10 minutes' drive from the city centre and 25 minutes' drive from Loch Lomond. The Belhaven also offers an incredibly romantic King Suite boasting an intimate 2 person spa bath ideal for a honeymoon or romantic stay. Please note, the hotel is a old Victorian townhouse where no lift or elevator operates. To access upper floor rooms there is only the stairwell. Staff are available to carry all bags and luggage. Parking restrictions will be applicable between Monday – Saturday 8am – 10pm. Parking vouchers will be available for £2. 00 per 6 hours from the hotel and can be bought at the main reception desk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
no car parking
Hotel description gave the impression that there was parking available for hotel residents.
The parking was 'on street' and when I arrived a...
A gem of a find
Last minute booking to attend a social function.
Lovely little hotel in a well serviced part of Glasgow. Within easy reach of popular West E...