- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Booked a treat for me and my husband. The stay was perfect, our room was very good just what we were looking for. Staff very efficient which..."
"The customer service was excellent. The breakfast in the Lounge Bar was excellent. The dinner in the restaurant was a meal to remember for e..."
"A very pleasant welcome from the staff, room was very well accommodated, facilities were great and the coffee was very tasty too...."
"okay but not enough insulation from other guests noise!..."
"A fabulous stay from start to finish. Fantastic service and a beautiful room. Lots of historic retires from the old warehouse mixed with all..."
About the hotel
ABode Manchester is ideally located in the very heart of the city, just minutes from bustling Piccadilly. The Grade II listed hotel retains the period character of a Victorian cotton merchant's wholesale warehouse. The building, completed in 1898, was designed to impress, with its stylish and decorative front and its splendid walnut staircase with detailed tile and wrought iron work.
Today the period features of the building have been retained, enhanced and complemented by ABode's understated modern British style, comfort and luxury. The hotel offers all the facilities, services and personal touches that ABode guests have come to expect. There are 61 bedrooms, rated Comfortable, Desirable, Enviable and Fabulous. The five Fabulous suites are located on the fifth floor and are truly stunning. Trademark ABode features include Free Wi-Fi, Vi-Spring beds; bathrooms with monsoon showers; luxury toiletries; personal DVD players and state-of-the-art LCD televisions. Fine dining is the heart and soul of every ABode. At ABode Manchester, you can sample delightfully created tapas style dishes in the lower level Champagne and Cocktail Bar. The full Abode experience can be enjoyed in the adjoining Restaurant. On the ground floor there is a AB Café Bar & Grill, offering informal food and drink throughout the day and evening. Whether visiting Manchester for business or pleasure, we hope you will make ABode Manchester your home from home. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 23/05/2016 to 31/12/2025 - The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Guests booking a Non-refundable rate must ensure the card used at the time of booking is presented on check in or a third party form is required prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The " exceptional " suite 205
Very little exceptional about it.....
bathroom needs attention where damp has ruptured woodwork, TV had few stations that one could watch,cramped make up station that combined with tea station
( why ) no reading light and the two " bedside "
Lights that hung from ceiling had different wattage bulbs in. Very annoying .
Booked a treat for me and my husband.
The stay was perfect, our room was very good just what we were looking for. Staff very efficient which...