- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Good basic hotel. The evening menu has been updated but not to my taste but if its just a bed and a breakfast in the morning, you will not g..."
"It was convenient. The room was adequate, but a bit musty, as if a dog had stayed in the room before I did. The t.v was good. The bed was co..."
"Top hotel, friendly staff, highly recommended...."
"Excellent stay, there for 2nights. First night got to room at 130am good nights sleep. Because I am a light sleeper any noise does wake me u..."
"The room was clean and tidy. Quiet area. Bed was not very nice big dip in the middle...."
About the hotel
Situated in the suburbs of Cardiff part of the Louvre Hotels Group with over 900 hotels in Europe, the Campanile is a hotel suitable for business, families or large groups. All the rooms are en-suite with shower and bath, direct dial telephone, computer point, Wi-Fi (charges apply) internet access, TV with satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Free private car parking is available on site.
Customers are advised that there is a slope on the hotel car park and assistance with luggage will be provided to the guest upon request. The Campanile Hotel has a “à la Carte” Restaurant, Bar and Lounge and Meeting Room Facilities for a maximum of 25 delegates. Please be advised that your credit or debit card details are to guarantee the booking only. Payment must be made by the customer in person on arrival at the hotel. For Companies who would like to pay the accommodation for their employees we will require written authorisation by fax or email with contact details and allowance cost permitted. Check-in is from 2. 00pm. Please note that RECEPTION CLOSES at 11pm. If you find yourself running late, or get held up in traffic (after 11pm) please contact the reception before 10pm to inform us of your estimated arrival time. Please be advised that this is at the hotels discretion, and is under no circumstances to be confused with a Late Check In
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The room was OK but vastly overpriced at £165 because of the rugby on in Cardiff.
Had to stay extra night because I was too I'll to drive home cost us £45 .That says it all !!!
Good cheap hotel
Good basic hotel.
The evening menu has been updated but not to my taste but if its just a bed and a breakfast in the morning, you will not g...