- 6 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. Check in was very quick. Room was very spacious but could get uncomfortable at night with excessive heat. TV..."
"Lovely friendly hotel with very helpful staff. We really enjoyed our stay at the maldron hotel...."
"We stayed one night after taking the ferry from wales to Ireland.very easy to find,nice lady at reception gave us all the info we needed.we..."
"All great except toilet cistern very noisy when filling - just close the bathroom door!..."
About the hotel
Stylish Modern Hotel with Spacious En-suite Bedrooms. Great Location 5 minutes from Wexford town and excellent when traveling to Rosslare Ferry Terminal. We offer the very best in family-friendly facilities and services.
During your stay here with us you can relax and enjoy our 20mtr pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, fully equipped gym and 2 treatment rooms. Our Body & Soul Salon have a full range of treatments on offer using Dermalogica Products. For the kids we have an outdoor playground & an 9 hole crazy golf course + full use of our Leisure Club which has a separate kid's pool. During Midterm breaks & Summer Holidays we have full supervised kid's camp's, prebooking is advised Each Friday & Saturday night, soak up a traditional Irish Atmosphere with live music in our Vertigo Bar & Lounge. Bar Food is served daily from 12-9pm each day. If you prefer to take your time, spend an evening in the Stir Restaurant, which offers great Irish cuisine made with fresh, locally sourced produce.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great value Hotel
Enjoyed our stay at this Hotel.
Check in was very quick. Room was very spacious but could get uncomfortable at night with excessive heat. TV only had RTE and TV3 which is very dated. Food at bar area was OK but menu could be updated had very limited menu for such a big hotel.
Website and confirmation email stated check in was 3pm.....we did arrive at 2 but we were planning on getting lunch anyway.
Our room wasn't ready so we went for lunch. We were seated in the bar for 30mins before a waitress even approached us to take our order (it wasn't even busy in the place to be honest )
then we waited for 35mins for our food to come out (I had the roast of the day and my partner had the 8oz burger). The burger was fine but the roast was appalling. The mash had a layer of hard crust on top from being under a hot lamp too long and the meat was a pork chop not a roast. After this we went back out to see if our room was ready (was now 4pm) and we were told our room was still not ready!. We had to wait another 40 mins for the room to be ready!!. We eventually got to our room and the sink was filthy, the mugs were chipped, the bathrooms were very ill equip. Very small towlels and very little as regards toiletries. The room itself smelt stale and musty and what made it worse was there was no A/C
And I was very surprised to see a very small double bed when any other hotel we have stayed in always have a minimum of a king size. The price of our room was €159 for one night (Room only no Breakfast)
I have stayed in much nicer hotels and paid a lot less. I would say €90 max is appropriate for the shocking service you receive
Most definitely will not be staying again!