- 9 guest reviews
"We had booked a Deluxe room in October, but when we arrived, the booking had not been passed onto the hotel. However, the desk staff went ou..."
"A small single room, but the location was perfect and it was all quite clean and tidy. There was almost no storage, but for an overnight sta..."
"This hotel is in fabulous location discreetly positioned. Bar staff welcoming and helpful. My husband ordered 2 bottles of beer and barman s..."
"Boutique style hotel that is situated just one road behind Oxford Street but far enough away from the bustle. Close to Marble Arch and Bond..."
About the hotel
In a quiet corner close to Marble Arch, this boutique hotel is 30 seconds from Oxford Street but feels like a million miles away. A calming, peaceful retreat from the crowds, the hotel’s sleek, contemporary design brings modern chic to an Edwardian listed building. The green expanses of Hyde Park are tantalizingly close.
Tactile fabrics make the rooms deeply comfortable, and Steak & Lobster Marble Arch is just the kind of hip little place you’d expect tucked into a quiet corner off Oxford Street; this is a hidden gem just behind Selfridges and the M&S Superstore with all day dining, making it ideal for taking a break. Our Marble Arch restaurant is located near Hyde Park and manages to be cool and cosy at the same time, with comfy leather chairs and an urban soundtrack to unwind to – a perfect place after a day of extreme shopping to relax with a long cocktail. Our 101 rooms are comfortable, modern and smart, each is ergonomically designed and includes luxury designer furnishings and Sicilian marble bathrooms. Wireless and high-speed Internet access, advanced telephone system, US 110v sockets and Samsung smart televisions are available in all rooms.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - All guests are required to provide a government issued photo ID at check-in. Payment for accommodation charges is required upon arrival as well as credit card pre-authorisation for incidental charges The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex
We had booked a Deluxe room in October, but when we arrived, the booking had not been passed onto the hotel.
However, the desk staff went ou...
Small but great location
A small single room, but the location was perfect and it was all quite clean and tidy.
There was almost no storage, but for an overnight sta...