- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Good stop over hotel...."
"Its near the airport which is nice to see all the planes taking off and landing. The staff are nice but the food was horrible and my friend..."
"Value for money /Cleanliness of accommodation and good Quality of your room...."
"Room was fine, clean nice toilet and shower room, peaceful no outside noise from my room 144, evening meal was good. Only one minor snag whe..."
"Wonderful hotel within walking distance of the airport. Lovely spacious clean room. Check in staff were wonderful as was the bus driver. The..."
About the hotel
Speedbird Inn is one of the most popular hotels at Aberdeen Airport and is perfectly placed only 350m from the terminal building. The hotel lives up to its location too, with fantastic modern interiors that offer a warm welcome to any traveller! A winning combination of high standards and quality amenities that you would expect from a top airport hotel, as well as a customer focused and service driven approach towards our returning hotel guest
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good stop over hotel.
Its near the airport which is nice to see all the planes taking off and landing.
The staff are nice but the food was horrible and my friend never even got what she ordered. From then on we made sure we went elsewhere for our meals.