- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Went for the sole purpose of using the leisure facilities and after being told the opening times etc at check in, we were then told pool was..."
"Although the room wasn't ready when we arrived, things were rectified quickly and we had an enjoyable stay...."
"Very nice place and will be coming back again! Thank you..."
"always a warm welcome and good service..."
"No warning that spa or leisure facilities were closed or to be booked, so no entertainment purpose whi h was really dissapointing as there w..."
About the hotel
Once the home of the shipping baron, Sir William Lithgow, Gleddoch sits in over 360 acres of countryside, with spectacular views of the River Clyde, Ben Lomond and the rolling hills of Renfrewshire, yet is uniquely situated just 10 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and 20 minutes from Glasgow City Centre. Gleddoch features 75 en-suite bedrooms and suites, an 18 hole, 6,350 yard championship golf course, new Imperia Spa with Elemis and ishga treatments and full leisure facilities including 17m indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, rhassoul (coming soon) indoor and outdoor hot tubs, relaxation room, spa conservatory, spa cafe (coming soon) and gymnasium. Gleddoch is the perfect place to relax after experiencing everything the exciting city of Glasgow has to offer.
Gleddoch also features the contemporary Nineteenth Bar and Vista Restaurant serving a wide choice of food, ample onsite free parking and full conference and banqueting facilities for up to 150 people. Glasgow City centre is renowned for some of the best shopping opportunities in Europe. The Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, Celtic Park, Ibrox Stadium and the Emirates Arena are all easily accessible. Child policy: Aged under 3 years - accommodated free of charge including meals (children's menus available) Aged 3-12 - accommodated free of charge, pay for meals as taken (children's menu available) Aged 12+ - £10 per night room only / £20 per night with breakfast
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 03/01/2017 to 31/03/2017 - From 3rd January 2017 until further notice the main hotel reception will be located at the VISTA restaurant entrance, accessible from the top level car park. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Very expensive bed for the night!
Went for the sole purpose of using the leisure facilities and after being told the opening times etc at check in, we were then told pool was...
Gleddoch - Hotel Spa & Golf
Although the room wasn't ready when we arrived, things were rectified quickly and we had an enjoyable stay....