- 76 guest reviews
"Second time at the Innlodge room nice and warm staff friendly and helpful...."
"We stayed one night but didn't eat here this time. We have eaten here when we stayed previously and the food was fine then. The family room..."
"Booked last min, paid £95 for a family room, the room was a good standard, clean and tidy, reception staff were of a great standard and for..."
"Only thing was no air conditioning in room with 4 people, room was very hot especially with the heat we had that week very uncomfortable...."
"Good service provided day and night...."
About the hotel
The Innlodge is superbly situated on the eastern fringe of the City of Portsmouth, close to the junction of the A27 and A3M from London and Portsmouth Continental Ferry terminal is just 2 miles away. It is only 15-minute Portsmouth's historic waterfront and Naval Dockyard, Gunwharf Quays and Continental Ferry Port. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests.
The Lodge boasts spacious fully equipped en-suite bedrooms, a modern relaxing lounge restaurant and a Hungry Horse Pub with a well-equipped over 18's sports bar and children’s large indoor soft play centre; The Pony Club. Height restrictions apply please call for details.
Due to some large private functions taking place in the Hotel, The Lounge restaurant will be closed throughout December, however, the Farmhouse restaurant will be open as normal. If there are any queries, regarding this, please contact the hotel directly.
This is a busy hotel which hosts functions most weekends and often throughout the week. If you require a quiet room please request it at your time of booking. Functions at weekends often finish at 1am.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Second time at the Innlodge room nice and warm staff friendly and helpful.
I night stay over
We booked into this hotel, admittedly last minute as we had to be in Portsmouth to collect a car we had bought.
Choice was limited, this looked ok. When we arrived there was some sort of wedding reception on, the place was swarming with badly behaved kids. Room ok but bedding not particularly clean. Hotel quite remote from other places to eat/drink.