- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Room was excellent...."
"Have stayed here before,rooms good and clean but a little pricey as no breakfast included..."
"Our stay was most comfortable a good nights rest after walking around the Eastend and West end during our stay. However must mention the Fir..."
"All staff so helpful kind it was a lovely hotel to be in at all times we were upgraded we were thrilled at our stay and would say to other p..."
"Good hotel, ideal for city break...."
About the hotel
The independently owned, 4-star London Bridge Hotel, which opened in autumn '98, is in an ideal location on the edge of the City of London. The hotel has 138 air-conditioned bedrooms with a range of facilities including complimentary high speed internet access and flat screen televisions, which make this an attractive choice for business as well as leisure guests. The hotel facilities also include a Fitness First Gym open Monday to Friday.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel very near the Shard and London Bridge
Room was excellent.
London Bridge Hotel
'Superior' room but poor quality.
No glasses in mini bar, fruit bowl consisted of 3 red apples, hand prints on headboard. Very poor service, rude staff at reception and poor quality food at breakfast (honey already been used, milk taken from another table who had just left).