- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We have stayed in the Raddisson many times over the last number of years and found it went from excellent to mediocre but are delighted to s..."
"Arrived Sunday evening and had been given a double room instead of a twin. The housekeeping staff we quick to resolved the issue by separati..."
"The room was a bit dated although this did not bother us one bit as the hotel in a whole was excellent..."
About the hotel
Adjacent to the historic St. Helen's estate, Radisson Blue St. Helen’s Hotel is modern, four-story building, faced in classic Portland stone, housing 151 rooms, including 25 exclusive Business Class suites.
All rooms at this Dublin hotel afford panoramic views of the hotel gardens, Dublin Bay and the Wicklow Mountains. All rooms provide high-quality amenities, including LCD televisions with cable and movie options, mini bar, coffee and tea provisions, individual climate control, luxury bedding with Egyptian cotton sheets, duck down duvets and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Free on-site parking is also available. Guests at the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel have a variety of fine dining options at their fingertips including the authentic Italian restaurant talavera and the Orangerie Bar & Ballroom Lounge, all located at the hotel. Guests can choose from a large selection of fresh pasta, meat dishes and succulent desserts at talavera, or a relaxed afternoon tea and coffee or late night Irish Whiskey cocktail at the Orangerie Bar & Ballroom Lounge. The dining options at St. Helen's hotel are sure to leave all guests satisfied. Located just over five kilometres south of Dublin's city centre on the Stillorgan Road, the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin is only 13 kilometres from Dublin International Airport and is easily accessible by car and Aircoach airport shuttle. The nearest Aircoach stop is a three-minute walk from the hotel. Guests at the hotel can easily walk to University College Dublin, and several other major Dublin attractions like Leopardstown Race Course, Dundrum Town Centre and the RDS are just minutes from the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
back to its original splendour,
We have stayed in the Raddisson many times over the last number of years and found it went from excellent to mediocre but are delighted to s...
Sunday night stay
Arrived Sunday evening and had been given a double room instead of a twin.
The housekeeping staff we quick to resolved the issue by separati...