- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"The rooms are so small you can't swing a cat in them... Let alone have an open case...."
"Friendly, clean, comfortable accommodation. Was quiet for being on a main road and airport noise not a bother. Staff were very helpful and v..."
"I have stayed here on a number of occasions and the hotel is fantastic. Rooms are great inside the hotel, the staff are very friendly and th..."
"Staff were welcoming. Complimentary bus to airport is useful. Dining room/bar has a tired décor but is comfortable. Salmon and vegetables w..."
"We arrived by train and followed the instructions provided by the hotel to telephone from the dedicated freephone at Gatwick and were collec..."
About the hotel
Gatwick Belmont is only 5 minutes from London Gatwick Airport, transfers operate 24 hour TO Gatwick and collection FROM Gatwick 9am to 9pm, Continental breakfast for early check out is served any time in the morning and English breakfast from 7am weekdays (7. 30 weekends) until 10 am. There is a traditional style pub restaurant onsite with a reasonably priced menu to suit all, holiday parking is also available so if you want leave your car while on holiday it only costs £6.
95 per day. Overnight parking at £6. 95. The hotel is also located only 5 minutes from the local town of Horley and train station. This is the perfect hotel for your Gatwick stop over before or after your holiday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The rooms are so small you can't swing a cat in them...
Let alone have an open case....
Perfect overnight stay
Friendly, clean, comfortable accommodation.
Was quiet for being on a main road and airport noise not a bother. Staff were very helpful and v...