- 9 guest reviews
"Having stayed several times we were really looking forward to our weekend, the room was fine, although the changes in staff and lack of welc..."
"Traditional hotel beautifully situated looking over the golf course, beach and with views over to Arran. Very friendly and welcoming staff...."
"A nice hotel in Troon, perfect for a weekend getaway with the pool & spa area, as well as Two Fat Ladies restaurant...."
"After hours (10pm) room service, just didn't happen until I went to the front desk an hour later and reminding them. £14 kippers fort break..."
About the hotel
Set on the beautiful Ayrshire coast looking out to the romantic Isle of Arran- only 30 minutes from the cultural city of Glagow. The Marine Hotel is a grand building that conjures up images of Scotland. The hotel is only five minutes from Prestwick Airport and the Ferry Terminal to Northern Ireland is only one mile away.
The Hotel overlooks the Royal Troon Golf Course.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Went to this hotel for an over night with my partner for a wee break and to get a good nights sleep (we have an 8 month old baby that dosent sleep) the customer service was so rubbish.
We had booked the spa for the day after we arrived and when asked at the reception was told I would need to go along and find out myself if I was booked in. When I went along to the spa there was a group of young boys who worked there and it was as if I had interrupted there conversation when I was checking our booking. The only staff that we're great we're the beauty therapists. They were so professional and friendly. After our massage we were to go for our afternoon tea . Went along to the bar and had to ask 4 different members of staff where we were to go. Just over all not a great experience. No one really wanted to help. And the beds were so uncomfortable for £70 per night I would have at least expected breakfast or a fancey room. Won't be back .
Thank you for your review Heather, we are delighted you enjoyed your spa experience. We can only apologise that you didn’t feel you received our best customer service. We are reviewing this with the team that were on duty. We hope to welcome you back again for the experience expected of a 4 star property.
Having stayed several times we were really looking forward to our weekend, the room was fine, although the changes in staff and lack of welc...