- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Great hotel in fab location in central London. All you need to have a great base as you explore London right on the doorstep. Clean rooms, t..."
"Historic hotel in central london. High standard of customer care from doorman to restaurant staff. All areas of the hotel were of high stand..."
"As the hotel was on the busy Strand, we asked for a quieter room and was given one. It was in the centre of the hotel but great for a good n..."
"Brilliant central location. Accommodation, staff and food very good. I don't think that the hotel should charge for ice...."
"Our overall stay experience was excellent. The reception staff were friendly, bar staff efficient, restaurant staff on the ball and porters..."
About the hotel
The Strand Palace Hotel is an independent hotel that has a unique heritage and a unique look and feel. Set in an architecturally iconic building, The Strand Palace hotel is located right in the heart of the capital on the Strand, a short stroll to many theatres, vibrant Covent Garden and excellent shopping. The location is ideal for business travellers, with the City, London’s Financial Centre, being very close, along with offices for many international and local companies and organisations.
The neighbourhood can be explored at leisure with many attractions within walking distance, and the entire city can be reached from the doorstep by taxi, bus and several London Underground lines Bedrooms are bright, contemporary and well designed with thoughtful touches including complimentary mineral water and carefully chosen amenities. A choice of room types are available for solo travellers, business travellers, couples and friends, ranging from smaller Cosy rooms, a great value option for a short stay, Standard rooms providing more space, and generous Executive rooms with extra features. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and guests enjoy complimentary access to the well-equipped in house gym.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
A gem of a hotel in great central location!
Great hotel in fab location in central London.
All you need to have a great base as you explore London right on the doorstep. Clean rooms, tasty breakfast, polite staff.
Strand Palace Hotel
Historic hotel in central london.
High standard of customer care from doorman to restaurant staff. All areas of the hotel were of high standard. Bedroom comfortable with wooden shutters acting as secondary glazing although we didn't hear any traffic noise. Breakfast was very busy but staff were extremely efficient and helpful. Good selection of food.