- 1 guest reviews
"What a lovely place for a relaxing break. Staff were so caring and attentive. Food was great and the overall ambience was super. Must go aga..."
About the hotel
Buckland Manor is a charming Country House hotel dating back to the 13th century, standing in 10 acres of gardens and commanding views over the Vale of Evesham the location alone is breathtaking. The hotel has 15 luxurious rooms decorated in elegant traditional style, drawing rooms are comfortable with a relaxing ambience and the restaurant has an excellent reputation for fine cuisine. Buckland Manor is a quintessential country house hotel located in one of the prettiest counties in England.
Brownsword Hotels has owned Buckland Manor since 2011.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A brilliant night away
What a lovely place for a relaxing break.
Staff were so caring and attentive. Food was great and the overall ambience was super. Must go aga...