This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Grade II listed Brighton Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Brighton where you are guaranteed a warm and personal welcome. Located on the seafront directly opposite the famous Brighton Bandstand, very close to the West Pier and to the site of the proposed i360 attraction. The hotel has 55 well-appointed rooms, and while the hotel is right on the famous Brighton seafront it is just far enough out of the main center’s noisy bars and clubs to be significantly quieter than many other seafront Brighton hotels.
We are just a short walk to Brighton’s main shopping areas and the famous Lanes with its cobbled passage ways and its myriad of little shops and boutiques, many of which are unique to Brighton. The Brighton Conference Centre is a five minute stroll away and directly opposite on the beach is a wonderful children’s play area complete with paddling pool, swings and sand pits. The Brighton Hotel is a privately owned independent hotel that is large enough to have all the facilities you would expect including free wifi throughout but small enough to make you feel important to us and special.
The hotels elegant lounge, bar and restaurant have enviable sea views, a great place to relax and watch the world go by. As a 3 Star accredited hotel we offer Dinner in The Salisbury Restaurant available 7 days a week from 6. 30pm till 9. 30pm and our Lite Bite Bar Menu is available 7 days a week 24hrs a day.
We have limited parking in front of the hotel based on a first come first serve policy at £18 per night. There is an overflow at Regency Square Car Park which is just 3 minute walk, and you will find the train station just a short taxi ride.
For an early check in or late check-out we charge £10 an hour and for peace of mind our reception is manned 24 hrs.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet