- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Fantastic, friendly, helpful, knowledgable staff. Lovely clean warm & quiet room!! Food was tasty & very well presented, there was not enoug..."
"One night stay for a concert with my daughters, Daniel on the desk was very helpful and attentive and we had a very comfortable stay, very c..."
"Terrible nights sleep noise all throughout the night. No apologies when I spoke to the concierge in the morning...."
"Excellent stay in a central London hotel for a reasonable price. Only wish they had not cut the corners on full English breakfast, just not..."
"Booked here as only 10 minutes walk from the Apollo, good choice. Although there was building work in the hotel AND on our floor, no noise c..."
About the hotel
The modern Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith hotel is a great base to explore London. Hammersmith Tube Station is just a 7 minute walk away, offering quick and direct links to central London, its many attractions and Heathrow Airport. Entertainment awaits at the Hammersmith Apollo and the excellent Olympia Conference Centre is guaranteed to inspire you, both of which are just 10 minutes from our doorstep.
See the best of London with a trip on the Tube, where you can find yourself at Westfield Shopping Centre and the London Eye in less than half an hour from our hotel. We believe in going the extra mile in our Hammersmith hotel. We want you to have a great experience while in London, Hammersmith. With that in mind, relax and enjoy your included breakfast, free Wi-Fi access and to save you more money, under 18’s can stay free when sharing parents’ rooms. Of course, you will also be able to unwind in your newly refurbished guestroom with air-conditioning, comfy bed, en-suite, flat screen TV and USB ports next to the bed. When in town on business, our hotel benefits include limited on-site parking (charges apply) and we’re outside the congestion charge zone. Our meeting facilities will help you and your business make an impression in our Hammersmith hotel and with well-priced delegate rates we make an attractive setting for your business in West London. Additional facilities include a licensed bar and vending area.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
London Hammersmith concert trip
Fantastic, friendly, helpful, knowledgable staff.
Lovely clean warm & quiet room!. Food was tasty & very well presented, there was not enough breakfast to go around though, would be our only small criticism
Customer Service Excellent, very attentive and rooms very clean , perfect!
One night stay for a concert with my daughters, Daniel on the desk was very helpful and attentive and we had a very comfortable stay, very clean rooms and everything for your use.
will definitely returning.