This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Berna is located in a strategical position of Milan, making it easy for you to get around whether you are here for business or pleasure. In fact, the hotel is just 200 metres from the Central Station and 150 metres from the entrance to the two main metro lines which, in no time at all, connect the city's key sites, allowing you to reach the Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco or the Fashion Quadrilateral in just a few minutes. The two areas where the important trade fairs are held (Milano Rho-Pero and Milano City) and the new MICO (Milano Congressi) are also within easy reach.
Hotel Berna has 116 room. In the main building there are 100 rooms, the Reception Desk, the Breakfast Room and the American Bar; in the Berna Tower Building, a quiet and secluded annex wing, there are 16 rooms (same level of hospitality, level of comfort of our best rooms and absolute security). Due to Italian hotel regulation, and only because adjunct to the main building, the Berna Tower has a different star rating (3 stars). The Hotel Berna is 100% Smoke Free.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Berna Milano in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet