- 54 guest reviews
"Excellent for an overnight stay. The room was a bit small (one side of the double bed was against the wall!) but had everything we needed, a..."
"The reception was very welcoming, once I found my way in through the break in the hedge! At night it is difficult to see where the car park..."
"great modern hotel. only 3 minor issues. sink drain needed cleaning out and disinfecting. it ponged. main light switch was worn out and not..."
"Nice place, cosy rooms where you can enjoy a wkend away...."
"Good value for money. We booked this room as a last minute back-up as we had been let down by another company, the room was clean and beds w..."
About the hotel
Harben House is just off junction 14 of the M1 and is only a 15 minutes' drive from Milton Keynes. The hotel is within walking distance of the shops and public houses of the historic market town of Newport Pagnell. The nearest Station is Milton Keynes Central (4 miles away) with fast connections to Birmingham, Manchester and London Euston.
Luton Airport is approximately 20 miles away. All room include the use of free Wi-Fi, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and tea/coffee facilities. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout and free parking is also available. Bletchley Park’s Station X, the location of the UK’s main code breakers during World War 2 is nearby. MK Xscape a 15-minute drive away and offers a ski slope, indoor skydiving, a multi-screen cinema and a shopping and restaurant complex.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent for an overnight stay.
The room was a bit small (one side of the double bed was against the wall!) but had everything we needed, and more. Bed and pillows were soft and comfortable. Linen, towels and bathroom were clean. Ten minutes walk from town centre.
The reception was very welcoming, once I found my way in through the break in the hedge.
At night it is difficult to see where the car park entrance is, as it is right round the back of the building. Good spot for one night business stopover. Accommodation is tired and in need of some TLC/refurbishment. Breakfast was good, though staff a little thin on the ground when I arrived in the restaurant, which meant I didn't realise I could order a poached egg, until it was too late. Restaurant staff, when engaged, were very friendly.