This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally located on Russell Square, currently undergoing refurbishment from top to toe and due to reopen in Summer 2017. The Principal London is a grade II* listed Grande dame hotel that occupies the eastern flank of Russell Square moments from Covent Garden and ideally located within easy access of King's Cross.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 02/02/2017 to 28/02/2026 - Pet friendly hotel - additional cost of £30 per pet per stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet