- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The Durrant Hotel feels very individual, it is quaint and classical. There area number of little 'drawing rooms' which are perfect for drink..."
"Lovely hotel conveniently located for a quick tube ride to Covent Garden. Only downside was no tea making facilities in the room as required..."
"Excellent service. Small double suitable for single travelers...."
"We have stayed here several times in the past, but now with its new makeover it is even more special..."
About the hotel
A five minute walk from Oxford Street, Bond Street and Selfridges department store, very close to Hyde Park, Durrants is an ideal base from which to explore London. Durrants is a quiet haven in the heart of Marylebone where guests can enjoy discreet & amiable service. The hotel has a cosy bar and lounge, perfect for relaxing and a game of Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.
The hotel restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Durrants has been privately owned by the Miller family since 1921. Durrants Hotel is in George Street, London, and is very close to Paddington (Heathrow Express), St. Pancras (Eurostar) and Victoria (Gatwick Express) mainline railway stations as well as Bond Street, Baker Street and Marble Arch underground stations. Coaches from London Luton and London Stansted airports stop in Gloucester Place, a five minute walk from the hotel. Tea and coffee making facilities are not in guest bedroom but room service is available 24 hours a day
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Personal and traditional. Our new favourite hotel.
The Durrant Hotel feels very individual, it is quaint and classical.
There area number of little 'drawing rooms' which are perfect for drink...
Nice but no tea
Lovely hotel conveniently located for a quick tube ride to Covent Garden.
Only downside was no tea making facilities in the room as required...