- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely warm hotel with friendly staff, the porter carried and showed me to my room which was not expected. Breakfast was amazing and prompt..."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful honeystoned thatched village of Wroxton, this privately owned Award Winning hotel is the perfect location for visiting the Cotswold towns, , historic Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Oxford or the many National Trust Houses and Gardens nearby. Situated only 3 miles from junction 11 of the M40 and Banbury town centre. The new wing offers contemporary rooms and the manor house has retained it character and quirky feel.
All bedrooms have flat screen TVs with Freeview, complimentary fibre optic wi-fi throughout, luxury toiletries, complimentary mineral water. Ample free parking is available onsite. The AA Rosette ‘Restaurant 1649’ offers a contemporary British menu in a romantic setting and the lounge bar menu is available daily for less formal dining.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 24/08/2016 to 31/12/2018 - Please note that a maximum of 4 rooms can be booked at any one time. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely warm hotel with friendly staff, the porter carried and showed me to my room which was not expected.
Breakfast was amazing and prompt...