- 64 guest reviews
"Hotel cheap and cheerful. Looking a bit dated. Problems with lifts, not ideal for some...."
"The building including the carpets and wallpaper were very very tired. Desperate need of a refurbishment. However, I must point out the staf..."
"I was attending a gig at the Arena, which is just around the corner from the Hotel,which saved the hassle of getting the Tube back into Lond..."
"It was an enjoyable stay and staff were friendly and professional. Hotel was clean and the room was spacious and very clean. Good value for..."
"Can't ask for more. Good hotel at a good price. very convenient to catch tube to London...."
About the hotel
Wembley's best located hotel, only 5 minutes walk to Wembley Park Underground Station, Wembley Arena, Wembley Stadium, London Designer Outlet Shopping Centre and Wembley Stadium Rail Station. Free WIFI throughout the hotel and free parking for cars on a first come basis. Central London is just a 15 minute tube ride away.
165 en-suite triple glazed rooms with windows that can open slightly, baths and showers, free tea coffee making facilities, free safe, work desk, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and air conditioning. Our facilities include the Mirage Sports Bar and Empire restaurant, where guests can dine in a relaxed atmosphere, choosing from freshly made, international dishes sure to tempt any palate. The Mirage bar offers a selection of bar snacks, while guests can sit back, relax, and watch all the live sports on Sky Sports and BT sports on the LCD TVs. The hotel also has meeting rooms, conference facilities and function halls to hire. Guests can also use a nearby gym and swimming pool if they wish, as the hotel offers day gym passes for 50% The gym and swimming pool is located 1 minute walk away from the hotel. Great for local business parks and easy access into central London for corporate guests and for leisure visitors looking to explore London's fabulous attractions such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping & night-life. Guests can enjoy a free London Guided Walking Tour. The hotel is pleased to be able to offer disabled access rooms, however these are by request only, and confirmed in writing by the hotel. Coach parking is available on request and has to be confirmed in writing by the hotel. The hotel is located outside of the Congestion Charge Zone. Heathrow Airport is 20 minutes away by taxi, Eurostar St Pancras International is 20 minutes by Underground. - IMPORTANT NOTICE - ID IS REQUIRED WHEN CHECKING IN - PASSPORT - ID CARD - DRIVING LICENCE PHOTOCARD - Important notice: Please note when 3rd party credit cards are entered for payment for bookings - the hotel will call the relevant bank for client verification and authorisation. All the prepaid & advanced purchased booking customers are advised to carry their credit or debit cards used at the time of booking. - For non refundable bookings made for example on Wembley Event Days, payment will be taken from the card provided at the time of the booking. - Hotel car park: Please note that guests who leave their vehicles in the hotel car park after checking out of the hotel will be charged for parking. The charges for parking are available from our Reception.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
We were allocated room 810 and on entering the room the first thing that hit us was the smell of cigarette smoke, it was obvious that we were near a room where somebody was smoking.
The other complaints about the room are 1) an air conditioning unit sits on a block of wood and blocks the way to the side of the bed 2) the curtains are hanging off the track 3) the extractor fan in the bathroom is permanently on 3) the bed is the worst that I have ever tried sleeping on as there are springs sticking up everywhere. It may be a budget hotel but we expected better than this and couldn't wait to leave in the morning.
Hotel cheap and cheerful.
Looking a bit dated. Problems with lifts, not ideal for some....